Training Presentation: Knowledge Transfer Strategy - The Brown Bag Luncheon
Structured socialization is one of the most underappreciated and underutilized strategies in knowledge management. When used properly structured socialization allows for trust building, rapid real time transfer of knowledge and experience and the building of enduring social and networking connections.
This 22 slide PowerPoint presentation is designed to teach you the brown bag luncheon knowledge transfer technique. It is one of many structure socialization techniques you can use as part of your overall organizational knowledge transfer strategy.
I have removed all background graphics and kept the theme simple to allow others to apply their own themes to this training presentation.
I will be happy to respond to any questions you have about it that are posted in this online forum. It would be nice to get some feedback on this and hear about your own structured socialization experiences…..
Here are the training standards for this presentation:
- Understand what a brown bag luncheon is.
- Understand the advantages of using brown luncheons as part of a organizational knowledge transfer strategy.
- Learn the four types of brown bag luncheon.
- Learn about the seminar type.
- Learn about the small group type.
- Learn about the combination type.
- Learn about the social type.
- Understand about countering the Clique Effect.
- Learn about the Chatham House Rule.
This presentation and the support guide are released for use under the following license: